Since its inception in 1986 TAI has successfully completed over 100 projects. TAI has worked to provide solutions to difficult management and systems problems. We have helped communities strengthen ....Read More
- Kenya and Global Fund Sign New Grants to Accelerate Response to DiseasesThe Global Fund and health partners in Kenya today signed six grant agreements to strengthen the response to HIV, tuberculosis and malaria. The grants aim to reach 1.3 million people with antiretroviral therapy by 2021, and drastically expand interventions to find more missing cases of TB, among other objectives.
- Global Fund, ADB Sign MOU to Help Countries in Asia Strengthen Health Systems to Fight HIV, Tuberculosis and MalariaNAY PYI TAW, Myanmar – The Global Fund and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed a memorandum of understanding to support the financing, design and implementation of country-led programs to fight HIV, tuberculosis and malaria, and build resilient health systems in ADB member countries eligible for Global Fund financing.
- WHO and Global Fund Sign Cooperation AgreementsWHO and the Global Fund signed cooperation and financing agreements amounting to an estimated US$50 million today, with the aim of providing vital technical support to countries to fight HIV, TB and malaria, and securing additional progress toward universal health coverage.
- Spain, Three African Countries and the Global Fund Launch New Debt2Health InitiativeThe government of Spain today announced an agreement to waive debts owed by Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Ethiopia in exchange for investments in domestic health programs supported by the Global Fund.
- Global Fund Appoints Peter Sands as Executive DirectorThe Board of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria today appointed a new Executive Director: Peter Sands, a former chief executive of Standard Chartered Bank who after a distinguished career in banking immersed himself in a range of global public health projects.